As I left the LUSH store in Bondi Junction, a black paperbag full of goodies in tow.. I had promised myself that I would cut down my spending on Lush products (it’s really putting a strain on the student budget). I got home and sat down on the boyfriend’s lounge room and started flipping through my new copy of Lush Times until I came across THIS PAGE – the Lush Valentine’s day collection of 2014:
I’m actually really excited about this because this is the first Valentine’s Day as a Lushie, and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on these limited edition goodies! The following products are what we’ll all anticipate for in the Valentine’s Day collection:
- Prince Charming – Shower Gel – Featuring marshmallow root, Fair Trade vanilla and fresh pomegranate juice!
- Neon Love – Soap – With coconut oil to soften skin and fresh passionfruit juice to refresh and revive.
- Tender is the Night – Massage Bar – Bases of Softening shea and murumuru butters with an intoxicating blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and Fair Trade vanilla essential oils and absolutes.
- Close To You – Massage Bar – This one, like the Snow Fairy massage bar during Xmas time, is one of those squishy massage bars made with a blend of butters and oils. It’ll be interesting to find out what this one smells like…
- The Kiss – Lip Balm – Prep your smackers with this lip goodie, infused with organic mandarin and almond essential oils for a yummy and unforgettable kiss! (I’ve got my eye on this one!)
- Love Locket – Bath Bomb – Fizz up your bathtub with this one, made with Fairtrade vanilla absolute, neroli oil and jasmine absolute.
There are also some Lush Valentine’s Day gift boxes at fairly reasonable prices:
Heart of Gold is a nice little selection of bath/shower time goodies and Ro’s Argan Body conditioner. Unfortunately we don’t have a bathtub, so I usually have my Lush experience in the shower :(.
Sexy Fun Times contains a Tender is the Night massage bar and 200g of pink Fun. The new massage bar would be nice to try, but if I had to choose one of the three gift boxes, it would have to be;
Be Mine with the Porridge Soap, Soft Coeur massage bar and Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner. These products all smell so good… I don’t think I’d be able to resist taking a bite out of them!
I have no words for how excited I am for these products to come out! Who needs a partner for Valentine’s Day when you can have Lush? I know I would’ve been much more chipper of I knew more about Lush in the past few years…