As the year slows to an end I ask myself… “where do you imagine yourself in a year’s time?”. 2013 was a year of many downs, but good times outweighed the shit ones FOR SURE! I’ve got so many things I want to do/achieve in the new year, but these are probably the most important ones to me!
So without further ado, here is my list of new year’s resolutions!
1. Drink more water.
2. Go to bed earlier.
3. Read more.
4. Exercise regularly.
5. Spend less time in front of the computer.
6. Stop procrastinating (so much).
7. Eat more fruit and veggies.
8. Have more patience with others.
9. Be more organised, and stick to the plan
10. Be more appreciative of the small things in life.
11. Have more ME-time.
12. Be better at saving money.
13. Go outside more.
14. Avoid processed foods.
15. Face my fears (and overcome them)
16. Avoid having a cluttered desk/room.